established 1919Beverly Hills Tennis Club
Tennis players in the know will tell you that there is no better bargain in tennis than the Beverly Hills Tennis Club…
Eight Har-Tru tennis courts nestled peacefully in the beautiful Beverly neighborhood. Well-manicured courts where you never pay an hourly court fee. That bears repeating–you NEVER pay an hourly court fee.
For more than ninety-four years, South Side tennis mavens have enjoyed the salubrious serenity of “clay court” tennis at the Beverly Hills Tennis Club, where tennis whites are required.
Four of the Har-Tru tennis courts are lit for night-time play; in addition the club has a spectacular deck, men’s and women’s locker rooms, a full kitchen, plus an indoor party room. The BHTC welcomes players of all levels–Tiny Tot beginners to serious team players. The summer season is filled with competition, camaraderie, tournaments and parties, from the opening weekend Derby Day Party up through the season’s grand finale–the finals of our own Woody Tournament! In colder months, members use the clubhouse to watch the big game or play bridge. In the winter heartier souls play platform tennis–even in the snow.
The tennis season runs from, May 1st through October 31st. Take some time to explore our web site, or–better yet–come out and join us.
what we offerin the beautiful Beverly neighborhood
- Har-Tru Courts
- BHTC offers eight Har-Tru tennis courts, four are lit for night-time play!
- If you would like to become a member, click here.
- We have Club Championships in Mixed Doubles, Men’s and Women’s Singles, Men’s and Women’s Doubles and BHTC Woody Classic. Click here to see our upcoming schedule!
- Team Tennis
- Our Team Tennis schedule runs from ????? through ?????
- Tennis Lessons
- We offer Tennis Lessons for all Levels. If you would like to request information or schedule a lesson, click here.
- Platform Tennis
- Completed in 1972, BHTC platform tennis courts offer a paddle sports all year long.
Our members The BHTC tennis players
celebrate on the deck...
at a chilly Derby Day Party...
prepare for their Woodie match...
show that opponents can be friends...
had to work hard on a...
enjoy Breakfast at Wimbledon...